Our centres offer support with:
- Employability skills
- Educational opportunities
- Parenting Courses
- Healthy Eating
Please call any of our centres for further information
Some courses you may be interested in:
M.I.SP (massage in schools program)
Delivered by Nazhat and Stephanie.
This 5 week peer to peer or parent to child massage will be running in the new academic year.
However a summer MISP will be delivered from 2 to 30 August 2017 every Wednesdays from 10 to 11.30 at Bertam Children centre for 5 weeks.
Please contact 0121 675 5259 to book.
5 week course for pregnant ladies and their birthing partner.
4 sessions held in the CC (1 session held in the hospital):
- Breathing and relaxation and talk around hormones.
- Babies brain development and how to support it.
- Pain relief for labour and birthing positions
- After birth care for babies.
For information Contact Maz or Justine on 0121 675 5259